An important COVID-19 update from Swedish Motors
We are still open and available to assist in the service and repair of your Volvo and Subaru cars.
In an ongoing effort to provide our customers with the best service while keeping both our customers and employees safe, we will be temporarily closing the front lobby to waiter appointments as of Monday, March 23rd.
We will continue to disinfect and maintain CDC recommended hygiene practices within the shop including disinfecting keys, steering wheels, gear shifter knobs and all high contact areas several times throughout the day. These precautions are in addition to our already-robust operational standards.
- Have our technicians wear gloves when working with vehicles
- Utilize a strong illness policy when employees may not come to work
- Employ strong cleaning and sanitizing procedures within the shop
- Offer after hours drop-off and pick-up as well as accept payment over the phone
We are implementing additional measures, including:
- Increased sanitizing and disinfecting on high traffic and high contact areas multiple times throughout the day
- Wiping of keys, steering wheels, gear shifter knobs, and door handles with disinfectants to ensure customer and employee safety
- Closing the front lobby to waiters as of Monday, March 23 to maintain social distancing and provide a safer environment
Our doors are still open for drop-off and pick-up but also a reminder that we offer contactless drop-off and pick-up as well as payment over the phone. Call with any questions. We are here to help!
The Swedish Motors Crew
Welcome to Swedish Motors!
Swedish Motors specializes in Volvo and Subaru repair and service. Our reputation for quality, value, and integrity was built on servicing and repairing Volvos since 1974 and we are proud to introduce Subaru repair and service to our shop. Our team of highly knowledgeable Factory Trained and A.S.E. Master Technicians take pride in their expertise in being able to fix any problem your car is having.
Whether your Volvo or Subaru needs engine service, transmission repair, diagnostic service or brake repair, or just a basic tune-up or oil change, we are ready to deliver trustworthy and quality service. Our value-added service is well known and well thought of—and there's a reason for that—we want happy customers!
We want you coming back year after year and spreading the word about Swedish Motors—it's the way we've grown consistently for over 46 years!
Please take a moment and get to know us through the quality of our work and our superior customer service.
The Swedish Motors Gang